miércoles, 21 de enero de 2009

The Sea always come back to the Sea

Broken whisper coming from a ripped heart under the bridge_Shitty shelter on the way of the soaring wind_Spinning your flames,_cooling the stone embedded in your chest_Mighty woman all alone_Whiteness fighting the warmth of the coal_Afraid of the stains, cant see the core_Missing the diamond , shining on hold_Weeping the days off_Till it shatters the rock

My skin miss your hands_My skin miss your skin_My skin miss the inches of flesh_unfolded by your dress_ravaging wonder_to Red Hanoi responds_my will seems unbreakable_but sure can be destroyed

Annoyed by me in mornings_pesky you by noon_just honey rain will soothe you_covering your shape with golden glow

breasts of comfort_bottom of relief_I'm taking of my skin, covered by your kiss_I'm sending it back to you as a trophy_got your bliss?

1 comentario:

palomita dijo...

lo escribiste tu? si fuiste tu guauuuuu aparte de buen fotógrafo serías todo un poeta, es intenso, profundo,conmovedor.
ayer Lupe vio las fotos del blog le gustaron mucho las de tus hermanas y unas cuantas otras.
un beso